Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crazy Lazy Sunday

My Saturday wasn't as filled as I expected it since I did not make it to the Trunk-or-Treat or other festivities last night, but it was plenty full I say.

Between my naps I was able to watch the girls put together a Halloween Craft and then they decorated a bunch of cookies after dinner. (thanks to the annonymous donor of the cookie fixins) They are still hyper from the sugar. :)

My sisters came by to give me a bracelet to help me count down my treatments. 1 Down!
I had a lot of fun having a Hat fashion show for Cayden. We took a bunch of pictures with me and some with the girls! They loved the attention and we all got to try on some of my hats. :) Hopefully there are some good pics in there that he can use, and maybe he will share some with me... *hint* *hint*

Speaking of hats. I have been wearing hats or other covers on my head so that the girls get used to them for when my hair falls out. Today I am wearing a bandana/scarf and Katelynn says to me, "Mom, Can you tell my why you have a 'mack-in' (napkin) on your head?" LOL I guess she might get used to it a little more as I wear more scarves, and especially if I wear cuter ones than this one. :) But this is a good fall back scarf that I can just hide my bad hair day. :) Kinda looking forward to the day that I don't even have to try with it. That should save me a lot of time and frustrations. :)

Symptoms seem to be about the same each day. I need at least one nap, and perfer 2 if I can get it. :) The pain in my joints and stuff seems to be pretty steady, but not unbearable. I was able to not take a pain pill for the morning so I would be able to go to Church and not sleep. It was good even though it was Crazy since the older two were fighting (She's on MY SIDE!) and Dani was so tired and refusing to sleep. But at least I was able to be there. It is good to do something "normal" for the moment.

The new week is starting tomorrow and I am hoping that I will be back to working more normal hours and be able to get back to being a person. But I am not rushing into anything yet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy we were both able to make it to church. My back went out on me Saturday night. I just kept thinking that Heavenly Father will bless me for sitting in pain for 3 hours. I'm sure your efforts will be blessed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on some scarfs but I need to know what colors you would prefer.

    ReplyDelete