Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Monday, October 4, 2010

Dignosis 10/4/10

Well, this is not likely something that I will be able to pretend isn't happening, and will not be something that I will smile through all the time. And now that I have a little bit more information I can let you all in on what I am going through. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. We have one more test that we are waiting for to determine if I am in stage 2 or 3. The current plan of action after all of my test results are back and I have had a chance to meet with the Medical Oncologist will be to begin Chemo and Radiation. This could be as soon as next week. So if I seem grumpy or sad, this is why. I am trying to get to the point that I can power through this in positivity, but I need to have a little pity party first. If you notice that it is lasting too long, kick me in the pants and help me back up. Success stories are great, sad stories are not so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment