Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Friday, October 29, 2010

In Happy Tears

It is Crazy how often I have been in Happy Tears instead of Sad tears through this experience! When I Started this path of uncertainty I Cried A LOT!!! And most of it was Sad or Uncertain Tears. But after a few days and the generosity and the love came flooding in I could not be Sad about it anymore! How could I be? How could anyone so blessed with such wonderful Friends/Family feel sad about anything??? Now I still Cry A LOT!!! But it is usually any time someone offers help, just sends a text to see how I am doing or even just makes me laugh, or tells me a story, and I pretty much lost it over Pink Shoelaces!! (I should have invested in the Kleenex stocks, they are likely going up as we speak!) So; If I tear up when I talk to you, don't feel bad! It is just because you make me Happy! And If I don't tell you in person it is probably because I don't have a Kleenex handy! LOL
So to EVERYONE who has done ANYTHING Big and Small, even if you feel like you haven't done anything... You HAVE! I Love you and I appreciate EVERY Moment of our friendship!
(Why did I bother putting on Mascara today????)

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, I love ya to pieces! This cancer doesn't have a chance with your strength, and wit!

    ReplyDelete