Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My New Alarm Clock

I am a girl who Loves Sleep! I have often been irritated by those people who say to me, "I don't need an alarm clock, I just wake up." Well, now I am officially irritated by me! LOL Since I started Chemo I have had a very unusual side effect that no one ever said would be possible so I had no warning! But every morning at 6:13 (not a minute sooner or later) I am wide awake!
I really wanted to sleep a little longer than that today since I got to bed later, so I set my alarm for 6:17 to see if I could allow myself to sleep until my ACTUAL alarm clock went off... NOPE! 6:13, my eyes pop open, I can't stop the chain reaction of getting out of bed and starting my morning routine. I could not even get the extra 4 little minutes. 
Anyone who has known me and my sleep habits KNOW that this is not normal! Up until this point in my life I could sleep through a train crashing through the house and stopping just before it hit my head, and then I might roll over a little. but now with no provocation I am AWAKE! At 6:13 in the morning. There must be a medication for such a heinous side effect!

3 comments:

  1. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard! How weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mel that is very impressive. I don't even roll over at 613am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Not the worst side effect I can think of- probably the funniest :)

    ReplyDelete