Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Friday, October 22, 2010

The Numerical System

Around the house we have started using a numerical code to tell Alex how I am and how am feeling and what I need from him for the day. I figure that it would be good to share here as well to let you all know how I am feeling.


1. Me: No Help Kids: No Help
2. Me: No Help Kids: Slight Help
3. Me: No Help Kids: Full Help
4. Me: Slight Help Kids: Full Help
5. Me: Full Help Kids: Full Help


So far I haven't made it to the 4 or 5 range, But I needed to put it up there just in case. I am mostly hanging out in the 2-3 range. 3 mostly while I am sleeping. :)

I am contemplating puting a sign on the door warning of the level that someone would come in to when knocking... but would I scare everyone away if I put a 5??? If my house is this big of a wreck at #2 I should put "Enter if you DARE" for any other number beyond. :) Maybe some Police Yellow Tape???

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I wish I was there to help you out. You have been in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete