Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Saturday, October 30, 2010

Picture day!

I just got some pictures that my Nephew Cayden (now 9) took of me and the girls trying on some of my hats. He did a great job!! It was fun!
We are all wearing hats that have been donated by my mom, my sister Suzie and my sister in law Debra.



2 comments:

  1. super cute! We'll let you know the end of September how he does on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean November or December? I hope they won't make him wait until September. LOL
    I am happy to have all these hats right now so I can just ignore my hair a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete