Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Sunday, October 31, 2010

Symptoms disapearing~ :) ~ :( ~ :)

Well... I am losing some symptoms!! It is a little bittersweet. I know I am insane. :) LOL
The symptom I am not really happy about... My insomnia is creeping back in and I am awake late again or laying restless trying to sleep if I go to bed on time. So the symptoms I am totally OK with losing... The Pain, the overwhelming tiredness and my 6:13 Alarm Clock!! I actually slept in until 8:15 this morning! It was Fantastic!! I am happy to say that the last couple days have been a 1 on my Scale! It is so nice that I have been having good days! And great that it has been just in time for the Holiday festivities!
Since things are getting better for a while I have started a booklet with a timeline of things from the start. In the end I hope it can be a good reference (without emotion) that can be shared with others if they need it. I should have probably started it electronically, but I thought a book might be more handy to keep track of when I am not around my computer.

Now if only my Hair would fall out already. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment