Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Friday, October 22, 2010

Thankful

I am thankful for a day that all I really needed to do was nap! The girls spent the day at Grandma T's and were delivered back home safe and sound shortly after Alex got home.
Today has brought with it new information and new side effects. I found that I have a "chemo buddy" While I am not glad that she has to join this "Exclusive Club" it is nice to have someone going through it so that we can compare notes. I have also found that yes your hair can hurt. It is just tender, nothing I can't handle, but a little weird.
I am also excited that I am going to help my Nephew with his reflections project. "Together We can Cure Cancer" Hopefully I am Photogenic enough for him when he comes to see me. :) I am happy to help him with whatever he needs. In between naps of course!
In addition to this tomorrow, I would love to get the girls to Trunk-or-Treat. They are so excited to wear their costumes! And I can be a Witch and Daddy can be a Dad!! :) (According to the girls that is how it is going down) Kids are great!!
Now it is time for me to eat some Chocolate! Then Bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing Melanie and I'm so glad you are making lemonade out of lemons. You are a true hero in my book.

    ReplyDelete