Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I know so far...

Today I found out enough information to make me feel more at ease, and at the same time slightly more nervous. And both for the same reasons.
I have an official sechedule. I start my first Chemo on Tuesday the 19th, and I will be going in every 3 weeks from then on for 18 weeks, 6 total treatments. This helps me know what to do with my schedule. Now it is Real. I just wish that I had some idea how i am going to react to the treatment.
I am set at ease though because they have found that I have the hormone reactive type so I have an even greater chance of beating this thing in the end, but it is an extra treatment, so it could potentially make it a tougher road, or it could make it the same as it would have been. I just don't know.
So I have some answers, and still some questions, but I feel good about it tonight.

I am forever greatful for my Family and Friends. You guys are ALL AWESOME!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Thanks for Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment