Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Well... Here it goes... Literally...

It won't be long now! I just took off the hat I had worn most of the evening and ran my fingers through my hair and it looks like it won't be too much longer before it is gone. I am excited to be getting to this phase, as the same time I hope my head is not a funky shape or that it doesn't have some crazy birthmark I didn't know about. LOL!!!
Bald Is Beautiful! And Hats and Scarves will be my new fashion statement.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sad I won't be able to make it down to Utah to do a shoot for you. I still think it would be awesome for someone to capture that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your attitude is amazing! Best wishes for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bald is beautiful right? If it means it will get rid of that mean and nasty Cancer it is ;)
    I'm looking forward to the video of you on the stairs sneezing! It's your fault that it's in my head :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys... Kristi I am sure I will be able to get some shots of my Head once it is all done. I am thinking it will nice and shiny for the Party on Saturday.
    It is a little tender in spots, I am assuming those are the spots that I am going to lose hair next... we'll see tomorrow if I am right.
    Suz, I am not sure how to pull off that video... If you have any ideas let me know. It would be Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have missed it when you found out Mel!!! Praying for you! I know you will beat Breast Cancer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Manda! I know that all of the Prayrers are the only reason I have managed to stay upbeat. And with all of these Prayers I know I can make it through. God can make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously Mel, every time I read this I am amazed and I think about how lucky I am that you are my friend. So proud of you! Call me if you need me anytime.
    PS I'll be pink I think next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete