Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Embracing the Lemons!

It is not only me embracing the Lemons! I have recently gotten a couple gifts recently that made me smile and helped to remind me to continue to make Lemonade!
The first was from my Mom. She found this cute Towel, I don't think I could make this recipe exactly since I don't have a Well, but I think I could make do. :)
Then I got this cute package from my friend in New Jersey. It is so awesome! This definitely Made me Laugh Out Loud! Which I definitely needed after a day of sick kiddos.


I can't say how Thankful I am to be surrounded with Caring Wonderful people around me (and even in far distances) Every Prayer is felt and Every thought is appreciated!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment