Welcome! Read Me!

This blog is created to give you a central location to answer any questions you have about my current and upcoming treatments and reactions. It is also created to help me make Lemonade out of the Lemons I have been given, so I will keep this as positive as I can.







Thursday, August 23, 2012

If it's not one thing....

To quote Dr R from my appointment yesterday, "If it's not one thing it is another with you." I am finally having success healing on my right breast. It has been really nice... and then... This week an old scar popped open under my arm. Lucky enough it is not tight skin, so he was able to stitch it up pretty easy. Now I have to keep my arm down yet again... Hooray! So I am back in my sling at least part time to help me remember to keep my arm down...

He said that I have the Record in his experience of the most stitches... Unfortunately we haven't been officially keeping track of each one, but he estimates that I have had more than 1000 stitches... Anyone had that many or more? It is not really a record that everyone would want to have I think...

But over all, even with this little hiccup, I am feeling pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. What a bummer on all the problems. So sorry. 1000 stitches is way too much in my book. I hope and pray things turn around for you and they heal completely. Please let me know if I can ever help in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie,
    1,000 that's it????? Everyone who reads this blog has more then you because you have kept us all in stiches. You are amazing and always have the best outlook in every crazy situation you encounter.

    ReplyDelete